Toughout Limited collect information from you and we know it is important for you to know where, why and how we collect your information and how we use them. Type of personal information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information:
• Mailing or street address
• Email address
• Telephone number
• Details of the products and services you have purchased from us, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries
• Information you provide to us through our customer contact centre or customer surveys, or that is publicly available.
• Images through our CCTV footage in storeUse of personal Information
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
• To provide products and services to you
• To provide you with information or advice about existing and new products and services
• To communicate with you and process your requests
• To provide you with, operate and manage our loyalty programmes
You acknowledge and authorise us to use your personal information for
• Mailing lists
• Contractors and business partners
• To manage product or service warranties or guarantees, including product or safety recalls
• Suppliers or manufacturers
If you choose not to provide us with the personal information described within this policy, then:
• We may not be able to provide you with the product or services you have requested, either to the same standard or at all
• We may not be able to provide you with information about products or services that you may want, including information about discounts, sales or special promotions
• We may not be able to tailor our content, website and communications for your preferences.Cookies
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
However, we may share your personal information to:
• Trusted third parties and contractors that servicing you.
• We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
• Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.Protection of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access or modification. If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information, please let us know immediately. Contact Us